Ingredients & Directions
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Hearty White Bread
- 8 thin slices deli turkey breast or chicken breast
- 4 slices 2% milk Cheddar or reduced fat American cheese
- 1 cup red seedless grapesor green seedless grape, cut in half
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing
Spray the bread slices with vegetable cooking spray. Place 2 bread slices, cooking spray-side down, into a 12-inch skillet. Layer each with 2 turkey slices, 1 cheese slice, 1/4 cup grapes and 1 tablespoon dressing. Top with 2 bread slices, cooking spray-side up.
Cook the sandwiches over medium heat until they're lightly browned on both sides and the cheese is melted. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Recipe Note: Kids can help with this recipe by washing the grapes and removing them from the stems.