Ingredients & Directions
- 4 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Large Family White Thin Sliced Calcium Enriched Bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup dry roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
Beat the eggs, milk and vanilla extract in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Add the bread slices and turn to coat.
Heat the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the bread slices and cook until lightly browned on both sides. Divide the bread slices between 2 plates. Sprinkle with the peanuts.
Heat the syrup and peanut butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat until the mixture is warm and smooth, stirring occasionally. Drizzle the syrup mixture over the bread slices.