Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly black pepper
- 2 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain German Dark Wheat Bread
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch rings
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup bean sproutsor alfalfa sprouts
Stir the cheese, vinegar, basil and black pepper in a small bowl.
Spread the cheese mixture on the bread slices. Top with the cucumber, red pepper, zucchini and sprouts.