Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed according to package directions
- 1 cup Prego® Pizzeria Style Pizza Sauce
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese(about 6 ounces)
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni(about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle and place on a baking sheet. Prick the pastry thoroughly with a fork. Bake for 10 minutes.
Spread the pizza sauce over the pastry to within 1/2-inch of the edges. Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle evenly with the Parmesan cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cut the pizza into 8 pieces.