Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 15 Grain Bread
- 8 slices reduced-sodium lean deli style roast beef(about 8 ounces)
- 4 slices reduced-fat Muenster cheese(about 4 ounces)
- 16 leaves baby spinach
- 2 small red bell pepper, cut into thin rings
Stir the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on 4 bread slices. Top with the beef, cheese, spinach, pepper and remaining bread slices.
Tip: This recipe can be halved to make 2 servings.