Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Turkey Gravy
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (about 4 1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
Heat the gravy, black pepper, mushrooms and turkey in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the turkey mixture into the pastry shells.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with buttered peas with chopped fresh mint leaves. For dessert serve angel food cake.