Ingredients & Directions
- 1.25 cups Swanson® Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat the oven to at 350°F. Heat the stock and butter in a 4-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the broccoli and turkey.
Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the turkey. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot.